Is this a fresh start?


Sometimes it takes time for itself, to put things in order, everything in its proper places, to heal some wounds that are formed during the whole walk, finally things of life. Gradually everything is getting better, the RL is getting organized and finally I can relax a little more. I was missing my world in SL, from blogging to such incredible stores, my partners! You missed us so much! Well, this post is to say that I am slowly returning, I still do not know how many posts I will make during the week, but I want to do some of what I like, which is Blogging, and blogging beautiful looks for you! This is not yet definitive, but I still want to do a little of what I like in the free moments of RL. Ah! And the blog has undergone some changes, and I had to create a new blog = / ... But ok, life goes on ...

Aghata's Closet

I am a blogger since 2015, but due to some problems with the blog, I had to create a new one. You can check more of my work on my Flickr. There are all my works including the old ones. Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128352702@N02/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário