# Look 911

Set: [LECASTLE] Miyasaki Set

Necklace: .::Supernatural::. Ravena Set Black

Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Moonlight 

Skin: E.BEAUTY - SOYA  SKIN PORCELAIN [LELUTKA EvOX]

Backdrop: Synnergy//Unfinished Apartment [BLACK] Backdrop

Bird Skull: #187# Bird Skull - @BLACK FAIR 


Others Items: (The other items are old gifts, you need to check if they are still available).

!! Follow US !! Halloween raven table COPY version box

[FOURTH WALL] Nook Sideboard

Sequel - Bottle Vase

hive // macrame hanging plant . stone

[DKO] Botanical Monstera

.: Runic :. Pride Crystal

.peaches. Vintage Desk - Book Stack

*Tentacio* Ancient wishes - bowl

VARONIS - Hallows' Eve Cauldron

Aghata's Closet

I am a blogger since 2015, but due to some problems with the blog, I had to create a new one. You can check more of my work on my Flickr. There are all my works including the old ones. Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128352702@N02/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário