# Look 238


Dress: Mangula Olivia Set Dress, Blouse [FATPACK]

Necklace: MICHAN - Printemps Gacha - Spring Necklace @The Epiphany

Rings: 
MICHAN - Printemps Gacha - Bunny Bento Ring - RARE 2 [Maitreya] @The Epiphany
MICHAN - Printemps Gacha - Bubbly Bento Ring - Gold [Maitreya] @The Epiphany
MICHAN - Printemps Gacha - Airy Bento Ring - Gold [Maitreya] @The Epiphany
MICHAN - Printemps Gacha - Heart Bento Ring - Gold [Maitreya] @The Epiphany

Headband: Caboodle - Sunflower Headband (group gift)
Hair: pr!tty - Aliya - [Basics] 
Lisptick: [MJN] Bombshell {FATPACK} 

Aghata's Closet

I am a blogger since 2015, but due to some problems with the blog, I had to create a new one. You can check more of my work on my Flickr. There are all my works including the old ones. Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128352702@N02/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário